Bhratrpada/ Vikramapada (A3)
1. Bhratrpada with malefics cause trouble to brother. However, if a weak Mars associates with the pada, the brothers will be longlived. Strong Mars can cause death of brothers.
2. Rahu with Bhratrpada cause no brothers, but many sisters.
3. When Ketu is with Bhratrpada, the native does not have happiness from father (short life to father). This also causes troubles from brothers (or no brothers), however this gives at least 1 long lived sister.
4. When Venus occupies bhratrpada, the native will have one long living younger brother.
5. If the lord of Bhratrpada is placed in a Kendra, the native’s co-born die early.
1. Jupiter with Bhratrpada aspected by Rahu and Mercury canse the native to be truthful and firm. He will incur difficulties through the siblings (both elder and younger).
Matrpada, Sukhapada (A4)
1. If Venus occupes the Matrpada, the native’s maternal family will be prosperous, however, the native does not any paternal family (Venus is the enemy of Karaka Sun and 4th is the 8th, legacy from 9th, father).
2. If Moon occupies the Matrpada, the native’s mother dies early. When Saturn transits the 8th from 4th, mother’s death can be expected.
3. If Matrpada associates with Jupiter, the native’s mother is virtuous and pious.
1. If the pada of Sagittarius (chaparudha) is occupied by 4th lord; Saturn in Kumbha and Jupiter in Sagittarius, the native has a fortunate and prosperous maternal grandfather.
Putrapada / Mantrapada (A5)
1. If the putrapada falls in the lagna, the native is devotee of lord Vishnu.
2. When the Moon occupies the putrapada, the dispositor of the putrapada is placed in a Mercurial sign and a malefic is in the 7th house from the Langna, there will be obstruction to childbirth. After taking remedial measures, the native will get a virtuous son.
3. If Mercury occupies the mantrapada, Saturn aspects the 5th and Jupiter (significator) is aspected by Mars, there would be still born child. The remedy is donation of an idol of Shinsumaram and Lord Mukunda.
4. Mercury in Putrapada in Mesha Navamsa and conjoined with Ketu cause obstacles in begetting child. Same can be predicted when lagna in Meena Rasi, Vrishchika amsa with the aspect of Saturn as Guru is in 12th. Remedy is donation of Bhachakra.
5. Karaka Jupiter with a eunuch planet (Mercury or Saturn) occupies the putrapada; the native will suffer due to early loss of child, due to association with wicked women. Remedy is bathing in Remeswaram and conduct naga shanti. After the remedy is done, the native gets a virtuous son in his 5th dasa.
6. Putrapada with Ketu, Rahu in the 5th from Lagna and the 5th lord is with Moon, there will be obstacles in begetting child.
7. Jupiter being the lord of Putrapada and the placed in a Vandhya (impotent) Navamsa and Saturn is placed in the 12th from Lagna; there will be obstacles in begetting child.
8. Putrapada in Kendra or Kona from Lagna, having Rahu there in and Jupiter or the 5th lord in Taurus and debilitated navamsa, there will be obstacles in begetting children. Remedies are bathing in Rameswaram thrice and do naaga shanti, donate a cowon Monday and an idol of lord Bala Krishna (Gopal) or do Lord Subramanya Vrata.
1. If Venus becomes the lord of the Putrapada and placed in artha trikona (from lagna) then ative will have obstacles in begetting children.
2. Saturn aspecting the Putapada cause obstacles in begetting child. The remedies are bathing in Rameswaram thrice and do naaga shanti.
3. Rahu in the 5th from the Lagna and Saturn in the 8th from Putrapada, the son will have wandering disposition and the daughter will be in grief.
1. When Sun is the in the Shatrupada, simultaneously aspecting Moon and Saturn is placed in the Trine from Sun, the native will suffer due to TB of lungs.
2. Moon with the Shatrupada aspected by Mars, the native’s father’s lineage will prosper while that of Mother shall be impeded.
3. The native will be troubled by diseases if the Shatrupada is aspected by the Lagna lord or Saturn and the 10th lord is strongly placed.
4. If Saturn associates with Jupiter occupy the Shatrupada, the native’s maternal uncle will die in hermitage, provided the Moon is in the first hald of Navamsa. If Moon is in the 2nd half of Navamsa, such maternal uncle shall attain Brahma Loka.
Darapada/ Kalatrapada (A7)
1. If the darapada is aspected by Saturn, Venus placed in the 5th house from Lagna and conjunct Sun; children will be born to the 2nd wife. The first wife will not beget children.
2. If the darapada is aspected by Mars, the native will have 2 wives.
3. If the darapada lord is debilitated and the darapada is aspected by Saturn, the native becomes an ascetic or the wife dies.
4. Darapada aspected by Saturn, 7th lord afflicted and the karaka Venus conjoins Sun, the native is short of happiness from wife.
5. If the darapada is occupied by Jupiter, the native has acquaintances with Brahmins; he will have pleasure talks at the time of copulation and is fond of scents, flowers and saffron. He has tendency towards extra marital affairs (be infidel to his own marital bond).
6. If darapada is occupied by Sun and Karaka Venus associates with Saturn, the native become sensuous, have extra marital relationship and go to prostitutes.
7. If lord of darapada, Saturn associates with Mars and Rahu, will cause sickness to spouse troubles in conceiving. Remedy Durga worship and Rahu Shanti.
8. Darapada occupied by Saturn, Sun in the 5th and malefics in the 9th, there will be obstacles in begetting children. Remedies are donation of Shisnumaram, donation of cow on a Monday.
9. If darapada is occupied by Saturn, Rahu associates with Mars and the 7th lord is with Sun, there will be health troubles to wife. The wife will have diseases in belly region, worms in uterus and cause difficulties in conceiving.
10. Darapada occupied by Moon and associated with Mars cause Hamsa yoga and the native becomes a worshipper of Guru. He travels to many countries and have good following (in form of bhaktas).
11. Venus in Darapada, Moon in the 7th house and 7th lord exalted cause marital happiness.
1. One will be comfortable and happy after marriage, if Venus occupies the darapada. Saturn’s association (with Venus in darapada) enhance the results.
2. When Moon is in a malefic Navamsa occupying the darapada, is either placed in the 7th or 12th house (from Lagna) or Venus afflicted by a malefic, the native will be in grief due to women.
3. Jupiter occupying the darapada in own navamsa and in full strength will bestow the native men-borne conveyances.
4. If Mars being the lord of darapada is placed in Martian or Meena Navamsa, the native’s wife will have a reddish complexion and the native will be happy after marriage. He will be blessed by Goddess Laxmi.
5. Venus in darapada in Kumbha Navamsa alongwith Sun, cause the marriage in 2nd dasa and the native will get a virtuous wife.
6. If darapada conjoining a malefic or 7th lord in the 2nd house or malefics in the 9th house, the loss of spouse will be early.
7. When Jupiter being the lord of darapada without malefic influences and Mars is well placed and have benefic influences, the native’s spouse will be chaste and loyal.
8. When Jupiter being the darapada lord is placed in Cancer Navamsa, however aspected by Saturn, the spouse will have darkish complexion and there will be prosperity after marriage.
9. Spouse’s lagna could be in trine to native’s darapada sign or trine to the 7th lord Navamsa Sign.
1. If the lord of Rogapada Venus falling in the 10th house in in a benefic (Meena) Navmsa tha ative is longlived in spite of other aristhas.
2. When Saturn transits on the degree of the Navamsa Rasi occupied by Venus, the lord of the Rogapada, the native will have great danger to life in the 8th lord’s dasa.
Gurupada/ Bhagyapada/ Pitrpada (A9)
1. If the guru pada is placed in the Lagna, there is a increasing bhagya yoga. The native is a devotee of lord Vishnu and Shiva. He also worships gods and respect the Brahmins.
2. If the gurupada is placed in the signs of Mercury, the native earn from business or trade. If Sun is simultaneously placed in the Virgo Navamsa, the native shall trade in gold.
3. If Jupiter is placed with the pitripada, the father is long lived. The native’s father is a worshipper of Shiva and respects Brahmins. The father gets less happiness in native’s childhood whereas becomes more fortunate during the middle age of the native. He is well known among the ruling class, is of renouncing nature and is loved by kinsmen. Under such circumstances, the native shall construct temples/ religious places/ wells/ ponds, live in the colony of Brahmins and in old age be a holder of good landed property because of his son.
4. If Venus conjoins the pitripada, the native’s father shall have long life and is happy. His father is a devotee of lord Shiva and at times of lord Vishnu. The father has trust on Gods and Brahmins and has happiness from his parents (native’s grandparents). The father has two wives and is enjoyer of life, sagacious and intellectual.
5. If Saturn is placed with the pitripada, the native has no happiness from father. The paternal family has meagre wealth. He is praise worthy in paternal family and becomes reach. Moreover, the native is liberal, sagacious and intellectual. He is charitable and possesses three vehicles. The native shall have propensity to become an ascetic under difficult conditions. If such Saturn is placed in the trines to Kanya, viz., Capricorn or Taurus, the native’s father might occasionally suffer serious health.
6. If the father’s Lagna falls in the trines to the pitripada of the native, the death of the father shall happen during the dasa of fourth lord counted from the pitripada.
7. If Rahu joins the pitripada, the native’s father shall have a virtuous son from the 2nd wife.
8. If the bhagyapada lord is natural benefic, the native shall be involved in writing and learning. If Sun and Mars aspect such bhagyapada, he will gain happiness from the authorities of lower castes. The father of the native shall be very happy by his popularity in the court of the king or influential persons or government. The native shall be passionate, have less happiness in his childhood and have affluence in his middle ages.
9. If Jupiter lords the bhagyapada, the native shall be learned and wise. He shall have be an expert writer/ author and shall gain popularity in the royal/ influential circles. He shall be courageous, patient and have fame at a very wide place. He shall enjoy affluence in his middle age and leave happily.
1. If the bhagyarudha is placed with the 2nd lord and benefics occupy/ aspect the 9th house, the native’s father shall gain landed property in the native’s first dasa.
2. If the lord of the pitripada, Saturn is placed in the swakshetra in the Rasi but placed in the Capricorn Navamsa, the father shall be a angry man but be a pleasant from outside, greedy, charitable, talkative and religious.
3. If the bhagyapada joins the karmapada, the native shall enjoy bhagya yoga (fortunate combination), be charitable and intelligent.
Karmapada/ Rajyapada (A10)
1. Karmapada’s association with Saturn can cause troubles in career and performance of good deeds. He will be irascible and acquire hidden wealth.
2. If Moon is Karamapada and aspects the lagna lord, the native becomes extremely rich. This usually happens in the 3rd dasa.
3. One will have special attainment in the beginning and ending parts of the 11th rasi dasa (it is not clear as per which rasi dasa), if the Karmapada is aspected by benefics as well as the 9th lord.
1. If the Labhapada falls in the Lagna with the lord of 5th, the native becomes a king or equal. He is brave and strong minded.
1. If Vyayapada is occupied by Venus or Mercury (in Harina Nadiamsa), the native will have religious attainment of high order. He will worship Shiva and be happy. He is charitable in nature.
Vyayapada Chandra (MoUl)
1. If the Vyayapada Chandra is occupied by Maelefics, the native will not be happy in the other world (after death), however, Jupiter’s aspect give happiness.
Association of Lagnapada and Bhagyapada
1. When the Lagnapada and the Bhagyapada are placed together in Kama Trikona and associates with Venus, then a strong Rajayoga is caused. When Jupiter associates such combination, the native will learned and endowed with good luck and fortune.
1. Venus associating with the combination of Lagnapada, Bhagyapada and Upapada shall be a king or equal. He will be interested in dramas, rhetorics, poetry and music, be eloquent and truthful.
2. One will attain fame and prosperity and be happy if the Lagnapada or the Bhagyapada associate with Venus.